Ridgemoor Case Management Services specializes in cases involving traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation, burns, orthopedic injuries, and/or work-related injuries. Our case management activities include the following:
- Evaluate the injured individual's situation and identify his/her needs and goals.
- Collaborate with treatment providers to identify an individualized rehabilitation plan for the injured individual and assist to implement the plan.
- Empower the injured individual to make informed decisions relative to treatment options and provide support.
- Coordinate appropriate, high-quality medical and rehabilitation services including therapy, attendant care, and school/vocational services as needed.
- Address needs including durable medical equipment, medications, home modifications or alternative housing, transportation and vehicle modifications.
- Serve as a communication bridge between the injured individual, his/her family, treatment providers, the insurer, and the employer to streamline the process.
- Update the rehabilitation plan as the injured individual progresses and his/her needs change.
- Generate reports to the insurance company to provide updates relative to the injured individual's progress.